You Are

Friday, November 11, 2011

19 week doc appt

Had my 19 week baby anatomy check this past tues, and it's def a girl! The doctor did an ultrasound and measured Ever part of the baby( to make sure everything is where n how it should be) .
She said everything is looking great and baby is exactly where it should be.
Iv been little worried because I'm 5 months and only gained 7-8lbs ( which is normal I guess) but I was worried the baby should be bigger by this point or at least I should!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy I'm haven't gained a ton of weight and wish it could stay at only 7lbs but as long as the baby is all good n growing then that's all that matters! :)

here is the 19 week ultrasound

No comments:

Facebook Badge

20% Off your first order of $25 or more

Greating Cards